Post Date: 06/03/2019
Close Date: 07/03/2019
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We're seeking a Program Manager for our neighborhood group homes for people with developmental disabilities. As our Program Manager, you'll oversee all operations of designated programs, including supervising staff and ensuring adequate staffing is in place for all shifts; ensuring program follows all policies, procedures, and Administrative Rules; development and implementation of individual support plans; and coordinates services for people served.
Learn more about how you can positively impact someone’s life: https://youtu.be/dUYuwwk7p2o
Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org! Opportunities available in Aloha, Milwaukie and Salem.
- Two years' experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to relate effectively with clients and families and respond to crisis situations
- Ability to meet agency driving requirements
- A criminal background check is required
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision employee benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Personal accrued leave (PAL)
- 401(k) with employer-matching
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org!
The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
Complete details: www.albertinakerr.org/Employment