Post Date: 12/19/2018
Close Date: 01/30/2019
LfeWorks NW's Project Network is a culturally specific residential program serving women with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. One of the unique components of Project Network is the ability to support families by allowing women to bring their children, under age 9, to live with them while they receive treatment.
PURPOSE: The Clinical Program Director position oversees the clinical aspects of the program including supervising mental health, recovery mentor and chemical dependency counselors; day to day treatment and program planning; attends agency and community meetings; and works closely with the Administrative Program Director to ensure all aspects of the program meet the needs of the clients. This position will also oversee three small auxiliary contracts as well. Generally, this position works day-time hours.
PAY/BENEFITS: $57,780 to $69,336 per year based on experience. Full benefits.
- Must be a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or have an equivalent clinical license.
- Must have a CADC II or equivalent certification (see https://www.mhacbo.org/en/certifications/).
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience supervising/managing employees.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in residential and with the African American community; have excellent written and oral communication skills, have experience providing mental health and addictions treatment, follow through and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/960684.html