Post Date: 11/26/2018
Close Date: 12/15/2018
1 position available
Experienced in Oregon wage and hour laws and processing payroll and accounts payable? Join the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) where you’ll work with a dynamic group of people and be a part of inspiring curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, fostering experimentation and the exchanging of ideas, and stimulating informed action.
What you’ll do:
• Maintain the time and attendance module with daily imports from payroll processing system, assigning supervisors and coding for new hires and rehires as necessary.
• Process semi-monthly payroll, including coordination of paycheck distribution.
• Process employee terminations in payroll processing system.
• Enter garnishments in payroll system, and process any required paperwork for third-parties.
• Process year-end adjustment payroll and W-2s.
• Enter PO and invoice data into accounting system.
• Match appropriate accounts payable paperwork such as PO’s and invoices.
What you’ll need:
• Strong customer service skills, including ability to work effectively with people of diverse talent and background.
• Professional communication skills, both written and oral,
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-initiative to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience with database systems.
• Ability to process high-volume data entry.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Minimum 1 year of coordination and project management skills.
• Minimum 3 years of payroll processing.
• Pass pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check, credit check, and reference checks.
• Hourly rate of $18.50 - $19.50 per hour, depending on experience.
• Competitive health benefits.
• Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
Is this job for you? Visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/291721.html to apply!
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/291721.html