Post Date: 11/02/2018
Close Date: 01/04/2019
PeaceHealth is hiring a Manager of PMO!
Are you a Manager of PMO looking to make a career change? Are you looking for more balance between work and play? Are you eager to work for a new manager with fresh ideas and passion for being a nurse? Do you want to work for a mission-based organization that serves its local community?
If so, PeaceHealth may be the place for you!
As the leader of their assigned Project Management team, this position provides project management practices and procedures to assist in the team achieving their goal. With a organized and inquisitive approach, this position is responsible for determining the details of resources are to be utilized to meet schedules and goals.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or a related field.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience managing complex enterprise level portfolios, programs, projects, business plans and pro forma programs.
• Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.
• Experience with Agile, Lean or Six Sigma and other development processes and methodologies.
• PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required.
This position offers:
• Relocation Assistance for Full Time
• Robust benefits
• Education reimbursement or onsite job training
Want to learn more? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req # ID: 164492.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.