Post Date: 01/24/2019
Close Date: 03/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: A/R Insurance Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Billing and Business Information Systems Dept
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
SUMMARY: Primary duties for this position will be to manage and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable. Minimum two (2) years current billing experience working in the medical, mental health or chemical dependency industry is required.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning preferred.
2. Two years current experience insurance coding, billing, and accounts receivable processes in a medical clinic, pharmacy, or behavioral health entity.
3. Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
4. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be currently clean and sober.
5. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
6. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
7. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
8. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers in a team atmosphere, clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and sexual orientations, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs