Post Date: 05/28/2019
Close Date: 06/14/2019
The future is bright at Energy 350! We are an energy efficiency consulting firm located in Portland, OR. Energy 350 is a leader in energy efficiency programs, policy, research, evaluation and engineering. At Energy 350, we care about our employees and prioritize a work balance lifestyle. We are looking for fast learners who are highly motivated and mission driven to join us in our casual yet hard working environment where we value people for who they are and for their differences.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day office flow, ordering office & kitchen supplies, general office organization, help manage in-office/professional events, coordinate pick-up and delivery of all mail services, and provide support to our team with various administrative tasks and queries. This position requires you to be the “go-to” person in our office, capable of juggling many tasks at once and tackling everything thrown your way with a positive attitude. We are looking for someone as enthusiastic about our mission as we are, casual applicants need not apply.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to recognize and protect sensitive information
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with staff
* Previous Office Administrative work required
* Valid Drivers’ License and reliable vehicle required. While driving won’t be required every day, it will be needed frequently
* High school diploma required, some secondary education preferred
This is a full-time position based in Portland, OR. We offer a collaborative, creative work environment and competitive wage. Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Complete details: https://www.energy350.com/careers/