Post Date: 12/31/2019
Close Date: 06/08/2020
Multiple Positions Located in Newport, OR and outside Fossil, OR
Scheduled to work mid-June through August
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Do you have experience working with youth, and are interested in supporting their learning experience? Do you love the outdoors, and want to further explore the beauty of Oregon?
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is seeking Camp Counselors!
The Camp Counselor position is responsible for the health and safety of all campers that attend OMSI Summer Science Camps. Camp Counselors supervise campers at night and during down times throughout the day. You’ll also be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
This position requires living with campers in cabins, Monday through Friday, for the duration of the program at one of the following locations:
• Coastal Discovery Center in Newport, Oregon
• Hancock Field Station near Fossil, Oregon
• Must be at least 16 years of age (as of June 10)
• Ability to work with a team to share responsibilities throughout the day
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check
• $36.25 - $42.25 per day, depending on experience
• Onsite Living, including shared staff quarters
• Room and Board provided during programming
• Eligible for healthcare and Oregon Sick
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply for the Camp Counselor positions, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/
To learn more about OMSI’s Outdoor Education Jobs, visit https://omsi.edu/outdooredjobs
Position closes June 10, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/404283.html