Post Date: 10/29/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Manager Facilities Opportunity in Sedro-Wolley, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Manager Facilities to organize and supervise the maintenance and repair of all buildings, grounds, utility systems and the associated mechanical and electrical equipment. In this position, you will provide leadership to promote a professional and effective department.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Manager Facilities position include:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of facility management experience, preferably in healthcare
• Experience with EVS management preferred
• Strong regulatory/compliance background preferred
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #174799.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.