Post Date: 06/07/2019
Close Date: 06/23/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing IT Inventory purchased for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), the Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Office of Information Services (OIS). Your responsibilities will include receiving, shipping, tracking and managing IT Inventory; managing the facility to house IT assets; preparing inventory reports; and controlling the inventory environment.
Currently, OIS has a warehouse facility that is used for temporary processing of IT assets until the assets are deployed to approved personnel. You will receive and track these products, track the disposition and report on the products based on the purchase order; ship products as requested; and manage the reports designed to track all IT purchase.
In this role, you will work directly with Customer Service and Support Technicians. OIS Business Operations Staff, OHA/DHS Staff, business managers, vendors and customers via email, telecommunications or in-person.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are interested in becoming our new Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) One (1) year of information systems experience. OR (b) An equivalent combination of experience/training.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Outlook.
• Experience with Microsoft Access Databases.
• Current experience using personal computers.
• Ability to use and learn new applications necessary to complete assigned tasks.
• Experience in data entry and the retrieval of data.
• Experience managing and tracking assets.
• Experience handling confidential information.
• Ability to work and make appropriate decisions independently.
• Ability to respond to and prioritize multiple competing responsibilities and requests.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.