Post Date: 01/07/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
About Extensis: Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse work environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through team work, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
What We’re Looking For: A strategic and experienced leader to develop and lead our Customer Success team in the Americas. Our Customer Success team is passionate about our technology and understands its role and value to our customers’ businesses. The Customer Success team is the customer’s advocate within Extensis and helps our customers define and achieve their success outcomes while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
We are seeking a driven, high-energy leader with strong business acumen and a strategic mindset to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment. This role will help build and guide our people, processes and supporting technologies to deliver Customer Success. As Director you will report to the VP of Global Customer Success and oversee our Customer Success and new business Account Executive teams.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead best-in-class Customer Success practice and help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success, while also collaborating and aligning with your counterpart in EMEA
• Continuously refine strategy and operating model for Account Executives and Customer Success, including roles and responsibilities, customer segmentation, coverage model and engagement model
• Provide senior leadership and coaching to managers and staff
• Establish and implement growth strategies to exceed Year-over-Year Revenue Growth Targets through customer retention, upsell, cross-sell and new logo acquisition programs
• Foster the creation and implementation of strategies that drive product adoption, awareness, and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle
• Act as a Change Agent; formulating and promoting Customer Success strategy, direction, and initiatives
• Frequently interact with clients, including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives
• Act as the ultimate point of escalation for Customer Success accounts and customer issues
• Own and drive key Customer Success metrics and reporting
• Ensure Voice of Customer into the Extensis Product Organization
• Share results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders and International Customer Success team.
What You Bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field (MBA preferred)
• 10+ years of progressive Customer Success, Account Management or Professional Services experience
• Strong leadership and ability to coach, evaluate, create accountability and shape teams while inspiring and motivating team members through change
• Previous experience leading a successful Customer Success team in a growth-oriented or transformative environment
• Deep understanding of value drivers and customer lifecycles, including success measurements, in a B2B SaaS recurring revenue business models
• Proven track record of successfully managing all phases of customer relationships, including pre-sales, sales, onboarding, renewal and referral
• Demonstrated track record of using data analytics to drive increased value for customers and partners
• Prior experience developing and implementing processes and customer programs that drive improved renewal performance and deliver customer success outcomes
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, accountable, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Familiarity with Dynamics, Salesforce, NPS, Marketo and Analytics platform(s)
We take pride in offering a work environment that is friendly, fun, open, diverse and inclusive. Learn more about Extensis and apply for this role here http://www.extensis.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://www.extensis.com/careers