Post Date: 12/09/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking a Supervisor, Desktop Services. This position will supervise and coordinate activities of helpdesk and desktop staff that provide problem-solving support to computer users.
01. Supervise desktop and helpdesk staff, providing daily work direction, vacation scheduling, monitoring attendance, giving performance reviews, and hiring and training new employees.
02. Work under general direction from the Technical Infrastructure Manager.
03. Evaluate and/or recommend purchases; have strong influence on purchasing process.
04. Recommend policies on system use and services.
05. Implement and maintain user training for the company for computer and telephone equipment and applications.
06. Maintain corporate license agreements on desktops for operating system and application software compliance.
07. Confer with staff, computer users, supervisors, and managers to determine requirements for new or modified software and hardware.
08. Solve or assist help desk and/or desktop representatives in determining, non-routine or complex software, hardware, and procedure problems.
09. Analyze help desk activity and makes recommendations for changes in help desk procedures and system to upper management.
10. Provide yearly budget estimates.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27364866&refresh=true
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience specializing in Computer Science or related field.
2. Minimum 4 - 6 years of supervisory or lead experience.
3. Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
3. Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, acting as a vendor liaison, making presentations to customers or client audiences or professional peers, and working closely with upper management.
4. Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
5. Ability to work well under pressure, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities.
6. A solid understanding and proficiency with supporting Microsoft Windows in a networked environment.
7. Proficiency with using some type of Helpdesk management software for tracking problems and their resolution.
8. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
9. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27364866&refresh=true