Post Date: 03/20/2019
Close Date: 05/01/2019
Meals on Wheels People is seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a human services background to join our Operations team in the role of Client Services Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a difference in the community, working in an office environment and is highly dependable and proactive. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a diverse team environment and providing customer service, Meals on Wheels People is the place for you!
Provide intake and needs assessment for participating Meals on Wheels People clients. Input accurate and complete data on all Meals on Wheels People clients.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 20hrs/wk
Pay Rate: $15-16/hr
Location: Resource Center (Multnomah Village)
Client Services Coordinator Skills, Abilities & Experience:
• Bilingual/Bicultural English/Russian or English/Vietnamese required
• Minimum two year experience in office environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, computer applications and data entry
• Experience as a telephone receptionist, using a multi-line system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information
• Strong oral and written communications skills, including editing and proofreading
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
Any satisfactory combination of experience, training and/or education which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above qualifications.
Meals on Wheels People Benefits:
Meals on Wheels People offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including; 401(k), paid time off, employee assistance programs, and free lunch!
Complete details: https://www.mowp.org/our-story/careers/