Post Date: 06/03/2019
Close Date: 07/03/2019
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We are seeking a Property Manager / Facilities Manager I to join our Facilities team! As the Property Manager, you'll provide support and direction for operations, maintenance, repair, and construction functions within the Facilities Department. You'll manage work orders and vendor relations and ensure the safety of our programs. This position is involved with housing remodels and updates, client moves, repairs and other Property Management tasks. Additionally, you may assist with planning, coordinating, and supervising activities in the following areas: Facilities Maintenance and Operations; Capital Investments and Asset Management; Emergency Preparedness; Construction and space planning; safety and security; and Budgeting and Expenditure Management.
If you're seeking an opportunity where you'll provide solid, safe and nurturing environments for individuals we serve, we encourage you to apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org!
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Two to five years’ experience in property management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
- Excellent financial skills including budget management and cost containment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Real Property Administrator or Certified Property Manager certification
- Supervisory experience
Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org!
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision employee benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Personal accrued leave (PAL)
- 401(k) with employer-matching
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr Centers maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.