Post Date: 08/28/2019
Close Date: 11/26/2019
Do you like planning things and getting input from others to guide you in that planning? Do you want to give back to your community? Are you passionate about transportation? Ride Connection is accepting applications for a full time (Transportation) Service Planner. The Service Planner works with transportation partners, customers, Ride Connection staff, public agencies, and community agencies to coordinate, plan, and expand area transportation services. They work to ensure that service partner programs within Ride Connection’s network operate efficient, compliant transportation programs that address customer needs and meet program goals.
Transportation service planning experience is required. You must submit a resume, cover letter and a Ride Connection Application in order to be considered for this position.
• BA degree in a related field with a minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
• Ability to work with a diversity of individuals including staff, Ride Connection’s network partners, community and government agencies, volunteers, and riders to design methods for improving transportation delivery
• Ability to analyze transportation service delivery and recommend new designs, improvements, or solutions
• Ability to evaluate performance of contracted transportation service partners and recommend methods to improve service delivery and achieve/maintain contract compliance
• Experience with transportation service planning
Please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description, applications required. Send your resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com. Compensation is $3801.20 per month. This position is salary exempt full time position with benefits. This posting will remain open until filled.
Ride Connection shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ride Connection take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Complete details: https://rideconnection.org/about-us/careers