Post Date: 06/12/2019
Close Date: 11/29/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Architect with Infrastructure experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an Infrastructure Systems Architect, you will provide expert consultation to management and professional IT Staff. In this leadership role. You will conduct comprehensive analysis, planning, development, implementation and coordination for the operations, installation and construction of information systems infrastructure.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Architect with Infrastructure experience, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Seven (7) years of information systems experience in Systems Architecture and Systems Administration. OR (b) An Associate's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Five (5) years of information systems experience in Systems Architecture and Systems Administration. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Systems Architecture and Systems Administration. OR (d) A Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Systems Architecture and Systems Administration. OR (e) A Doctor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• Experience in Technical Project management.
• Strong working knowledge of Information Systems Architecture.
• Experience with enterprise systems administration, coordination, configuration and change management processes and procedures.
• Experience with contracting for IT services, including negotiation and performance monitoring.
• Experience developing long and short-range plans to meet established goals.
• Experience developing policies and procedures.
• Skills in analyzing organizational needs and implementing cost-effective solutions.
• Ability to determine efficient design of enterprise system infrastructure supporting data structures, software applications and equipment interfaces.
• Ability to assess new technology developments.
• Experience supporting the development and production operations for enterprise solution platforms and applications.
• Expertise in developing application infrastructure.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.