Post Date: 09/30/2019
Close Date: 10/31/2019
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda Health is seeking a BHS Account Executive. This position is responsible for the servicing and retention of assigned large and small group BHS client accounts; objective is to support the financial and membership growth of BHS.
1. Ensure face-to-face contact with large and small BHS accounts. Contacts are designed to provide existing accounts with frequent service to assure their retention, protect them from competition, and to perform all client service functions for BHS products.
2. Answer questions or address problems that may occur within an account face-to-face as necessary. Accountable as the principle contact for dealing with questions or problems related to FSA, HRA, HSA and COBRA issues where the group administrator is not satisfied with the resolution of a problem within BHS and its affiliates.
3. Perform field visits to current BHS groups to ensure group’s continued positive experiences with BHS and administrative services BHS provides on groups behalf to their members.
4. Manage administrative functions related to assigned FSA, HRA, HSA, and COBRA accounts, including internal communication and paperwork.
5. Perform new group and renewal enrollment presentations. Represents BHS at benefit and wellness fairs.
6. Become involved with professional associations such as the local Life Underwriters and/or Health Underwriters, and in other community activities.
7. Establish and build a knowledge base relative to trends and development in the FSA, HRA, HSA, and COBRA fields and related service offerings. In addition, work with others to become familiar with the process of providing information to individuals representing groups related to the questions or issues that arise from agents or groups.
8. Provide back up support to other members of the BHS Sales and Account Services and management team.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by management team.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27352519&refresh=true
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. College degree or equivalent of 3 years in health insurance and employee benefits/administration field and/or sales and account management experience.
2. Sales and presentation skills desired. (Strategic and Conceptual Selling)
3. Consultative approach to developing a long-term relationship with brokers and group customers.
4. Knowledge of Third Party Administrative business as it relates to flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, COBRA administration, customer service, and related information.
5. Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals and groups related to the provision of services designed to retain existing accounts.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Presents a positive and professional image in the communities we serve.
8. Maintain a valid driver’s license, good driving record and remain auto insurable at all times on corporate policy.
9. Ability to handle a push cart/hand truck and ability to lift boxes up to 40 lbs in and out the trunk of a car.
10. Ability to be a self-motivator and work independently with little supervision.
11. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27352519&refresh=true