Post Date: 05/17/2019
Close Date: 08/17/2020
We’re a people-oriented management consulting firm, and we’re looking to hire an Account Lead position for a Beaverton-based athletic apparel and footwear company. This role is a key member of the PeopleFirm Portland leadership team, responsible for growing business in this key account, ensuring the delivery of top-quality consulting services, building and maintaining strong client relationships, and mentoring our team of consultants who deliver work for this client.
We’re a close-knit culture, with a strong culture code, a focus on living and working our values without a lot of hierarchy, and having fun along the way. If a team like ours sounds interesting to you, read on for more deets.
Success in this role means driving account growth and revenue by bringing PeopleFirm services to solve client business needs and ensuring profitable delivery. The Account Lead will achieve this growth by maintaining and enhancing our existing client relationships, as well as expanding our delivery footprint into new teams and departments. We would like for you to have existing knowledge of and have established executive-level client relationships at the sportswear company. Leveraging your knowledge and relationships should result in developing a strong account plan that will result in expanding our reach and growth in each account. Success also means supporting our committed and engaged local team of consultants in achieving their career aspirations, and ensuring we sustain our healthy tribe culture. Lastly, success means leading our efforts to enhance and promote our unique PeopleFirm brand within the Portland market.
Here’s what we expect this person to do:
- Define, build, and implement account sales strategy
- Manage project portfolio, account resources, and identify and develops new opportunities within account.
- Able to deepen our knowledge of the client’s business needs and map them to our current service offerings.
- Deliver high quality work as a lead consultant in several of these areas: organizational effectiveness, change management, leadership development, organizational design and/or HR process improvement.
- Build trusted client advisor partnerships across the account.
- Build and manage account team, help develop team knowledge, provide coaching, and remove obstacles that may inhibit individual project success. Create a positive account environment and ensure account team members have opportunities to meet development goals.
- Responsible for account quality assurance and minimize any risk associated with project delivery provided to the client.
- Proven track record of delivering work at the sportswear company and solid existing relationships across the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting client delivery with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in account management.
- Demonstrated success growing and extending a client base over time.
- Successful record of growing and developing people.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills, including experience engaging with C-Suite or Executive level clients.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree is a plus
Complete details: https://www.peoplefirm.com/careers/