Post Date: 02/04/2019
Close Date: 03/30/2019
Central City Concern is adding to its HR Partner team!!
Central City Concern is a trusted non-profit with roots in the downtown Portland area. CCC offers a truly unique continuum of care to a both underrepresented and underserved populations of our community. When you join our agency you’re also joining us in our mission to serve!
As an HR Partner for CCC you will challenge traditional HR systems and work with us in our relentless pursuit of true diversity and inclusion. You will support the business through leadership, consultation, employee development, labor relations, investigations, and compliance. Daily problem solving, managing organizational change and development, and impacting social justice outcomes are a just few drivers of the work an HR Partner leads.
TITLE: Human Resources Partner
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field or an equivalent
combination of relevant skills and experience.
2. Minimum of five (5) years working in a management-level HR position required.
Experience working at or with a non-profit strongly preferred.
3. Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation
practices, organizational development, employee and union relations, diversity,
performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
4. Experience with a unionized workforce is preferred.
5. Advanced knowledge of employment and labor laws required.
6. Advanced computer experience, including Word and Excel.
7. Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable
Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial
drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification
training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of
$100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
8. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, TB test, and background check. DHS
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phones will be
provided by Central City Concern.
11. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
12. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
13. Must adhere to agency policies of non-discrimination.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic
backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and
sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with applicable laws regarding
consideration of criminal background for employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual
requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC to conduct a background check and
take appropriate action to address prior criminal convictions.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs