Post Date: 06/26/2019
Close Date: 07/31/2019
The Sr. Program Manager – Renewable Energy is responsible for developing strategy for and managing Energy Trust’s non-solar renewable energy program, including designing and launching new program initiatives, leading the modification and re-design of existing program initiatives, leading the evaluation of technical project proposals for possible funding, maintaining relationships with stakeholders, and serving as a liaison with contractors, customers, and project developers to facilitate project completion. The position will manage associated budgets, contracts, contractors and coordinate marketing, accounting, reporting and evaluation processes. The Sr. Program Manager also supports the Renewable Energy Sector Lead in general management of the renewable energy program area.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Manage Energy Trust’s Other Renewables program and annual $6-$8 million budget, including the execution of program delivery contracts to ensure all activities and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, including forecasting, and reporting.
• Develop overall program strategy and annual budgets to meet goals for generation and project development assistance.
• Manage staff and contractors to achieve program and sector goals.
• Define, direct, and implement tactics and efforts to achieve short-term program goals and long-term market objectives.
• Develop and conduct competitive processes for custom projects and consulting services.
• Write and present reports, research, program plans and outcomes in public settings to business or government audiences, advisory committees and board.
• Manage evaluations of projects proposed for funding and make funding recommendations to internal review committees, the Renewable Energy Advisory Council (RAC), board committees and board.
• Manage a variety of complex contracts, ensuring deliverables are attained and fiduciary standards are met by contractors and supervised staff.
• Act as an Energy Trust representative in statewide policy and regulatory processes.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with national colleagues, stakeholders, utilities and significant market actors necessary to advance program objectives.
• Work with Renewables Sector Lead and other program managers to develop the strategic direction of the renewables sector for Energy Trust.
• Perform all functions of the job in a safe manner.
Complete details: https://www.energytrust.org/about/careers/