Post Date: 04/09/2019
Close Date: 04/24/2019
Clackamas Health Centers is recruiting for a skilled Behavioral Health Quality Improvement Analyst to join our Quality & Data team. Clackamas Health Centers provides Behavioral Health services through specialty Behavioral Health clinics, and integrated within Primary Care. This position will coordinate Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance projects and processes across our Behavioral Health system.
This role will work extensively with Behavioral Health Clinicians, and Health Centers Leadership to review and communicate Heath Centers Behavioral Health performance and to conduct analysis of clinic practices and operations. The person in this role will develop and recommend Health Centers policy and procedure, clinic workflows, and conduct projects to improve the quality of care, and patient experience.
The successful person in this role will gather information from diverse sources, conduct analysis to prioritize actions to improve clinical quality, communicate their recommendations effectively to Clinicians, Support Staff, and Health Centers Leadership, manage projects to enact the chosen courses of action, and build systems to assure quality is maintained when projects are complete.
Clackamas County is committed to building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. In that spirit, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• Experience or Licensure, which demonstrates the ability to review and comment upon Behavioral Health clinical charting.
• At least six (6) months of experience, which demonstrates knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of research, program evaluation, and analysis of program design and administration.
• At least one (1) year of experience in a Medical or Behavioral Health clinic setting.
• Knowledge of applicable Federal and State rules related to the requirements of the Behavioral Health Clinics.
• At least six (6) months of experience which demonstrates knowledge of continuous quality management techniques, such as Cause and Effect Analysis, “Plan, Do, Study, Act” (PDSA) / “Plan, Do, Check, Act” (PDCA) cycles, and/or performance measurement
• At least six (6) months of experience developing reports and data presentations.
• At least six (6) months of experience developing and presenting information in a variety of formats, which may include in-person presentations, written reports, graphs and charts, and/or dashboards and scorecards.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Must successfully pass a criminal history check which may include national or state fingerprint records check.
• Driving may be necessary for County business. For position(s) with occasional/incidental driving, incumbents must possess a valid driver's license. Accommodation requests for an acceptable alternative method of transportation will be reviewed on an individual basis in compliance with State and Federal legislation.
Preferred Special Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• Clinical Behavioral Health experience.
• Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Excel.
• Expertise in one or more of the following software applications, used in collecting, analyzing and reporting data: SPSS, SAS, MS Access, and/or GIS
• Project management experience.
• Knowledge of the principles of Lean process improvement.
• Experience collecting and analyzing data from Electronic Health Records.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Clackamas County offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including a robust Wellness program.
• The salary range is $67,338 - $85,257 Annually
• This position works 40 hours during a standard workweek of Monday through Thursday (Friday’s off) OR Monday through Friday. Specific hours will be discussed at time of selection.
• Health Plan Options: Most employees are eligible to start most benefits after two months of continuous employment.
THE FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PROGRAM OFFERS:
• A Choice of Dental Plans and Medical Plans with Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
• A Choice of Full Benefits or Lesser Benefits with Flex Cash
• Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
• Paid Leave: (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave)
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance with Optional Salary Buy-Up Program
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
• Optional Group Universal Life Insurance; Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance; Long Term Care Insurance; Voluntary Benefits through AFLAC, Liberty Mutual and Hyatt Legal
• Retirement: PERS/OPSRP Retirement Contributions Clackamas County contributes to member’s pension share account as well as picks up the 6% contribution to the Individual Account Program (IAP).
• Optional Deferred Compensation (457)
• Longevity Pay
HOW TO APPLY
Clackamas County accepts online applications only. To complete an online application and for more information, please visit http://www.clackamas.us/ and click on the “Jobs” tab
• Please follow the instructions to submit the on-line application. Instructions will include how to copy and paste a current resume. Please make sure to answer all the questions, including the open-ended questions!
• This position closes on April 24, 2019.
Complete details: http://www.clackamas.us/