Post Date: 01/04/2019
Close Date: 02/08/2019
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
PROGRAM MANAGER III
This is a full time position located at one of Cascadia's outpatient Health Centers in SE Portland. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. This position will occasionally require the flexibility to work later hours into the early evening.
The Recovery Services Manager oversees the Recovery Team treatment services and ensures the quality of services provided, while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the employee understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. The employee cultivates and maintains community partnerships and represents Cascadia's Recovery Team Services by attending community functions and provider meetings. The Recovery Services Manager implements and oversees supervision and training needs of clinical staff in collaboration with Cascadia's training department.
- A Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Demonstrated competency to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR). The incumbent is expected to keep certification current and in compliance with the OAR's. Must be able to conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most recent DSM.
- The CADC II or III credential is preferred in addition to a Master's Degree given the high occurrence of substance use/abuse.
- Understand recovery model, psychiatric rehabilitation, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery
- Thorough understanding of evidence based practices and strength based case management philosophies and strategies
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter and retrieve data
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com