Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Director of Cardiovascular Services Opportunity in Eugene, Oregon!
Peacehealth is seeking a Director of Cardiovascular Services to provide leadership and oversee the implementation of new programs, procedures and efficiency improvement initiatives to our cardiovascular services and clinical nursing operations at our facility near Eugene, OR. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing quality, service and regulatory compliance as well as developing business strategies, operational plans and overseeing their implementation.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Cardiovascular Services include:
• BSN required
• Master’s degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
• Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
• Current Oregon Registered Nurse licensure is required
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #175579 to learn more and apply!
Questions? Please reach out to Executive Recruiter at, RLong@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.