Post Date: 12/09/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
We are seeking a Director to join our Marketing team.
The Director of Marketing will be a key member of the Marketing leadership team reporting to the Chief Marketing Office. He/she be dedicated to the success of Moda’s marketing initiatives across all brands, lines of business and regions.
This position drives, directs and manages all marketing initiatives for Moda including strategies and plans for brand development, customer acquisition, member engagement, and member retention. He/she oversees the Marketing Planning and Project Management teams, partners with other Marketing department leaders including Chief Marketing Officer, Director of UX Strategy & Design and Creative Director, and closely collaborates with leaders and members across all business units, subsidiaries and internal functions including Sales and Account Service, Customer Service, Healthcare Services, IT, Human Resources, Public Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility, Provider Relations and other member facing departments.
The Director focuses on driving the annual marketing plan, including development of business-driven marketing strategies, integrated and effective campaigns and tactics, and timely and cost effective execution of the plan. This position has accountability for meeting the defined marketing and brand objectives.
Essential Position Functions:
• Works, and collaborates very closely, with the Chief Marketing Officer to establish clear marketing objectives and strategies in support of the business.
• Collaborate with various business leaders and internal departments to identify key business objectives and requirements, develop marketing project briefs, and prepare effective, supporting marketing plans including strategies, tactics, schedules and cost estimates.
• Execute the set branding strategies to support each company brand, including managing all brand sponsorship efforts and promotional campaigns.
• Lead and execute digital marketing efforts including web, social media, email and other digital promotions.
• Direct the development and execution of all marketing initiatives and activities including brand and marketing campaigns.
• Support the business in enhancing customer’s experience and perception.
• Identify key measures and manage corresponding initiatives to enhance Moda Health’s CAHPS quality perofrmance.
• Ensure regulatory and brand standard compliance across all lines of business and brands.
• Meet identified business goals that contribute to departmental goals
• Maintain department priorities and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Allocate staff and budget resources and prioritize projects to achieve the goals.
• Manage departmental budgets.
• Provide staff with the training, mentoring and resources necessary to carry out their work
• Ensure adherence to department and organizational standards, policies and procedures
• Propose and implement process improvements
• Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strategic and critical thinking skills.
• Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
• Professional and positive approach, self-motivated team player, and dynamic marketer.
• Excellent communicator with ability to exercise a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
• High degree of initiative and motivation along with the ability to effectively plan, coach collaborate, influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrate knowledge of health care regulatory compliance and experience working with CMS.
• Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Health Insurance and/or Health Insurance industry experience
• Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in marketing and/or communications, including 7-10 years in experience managing a marketing team.
• Experience successfully building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position