Post Date: 03/11/2020
Close Date: 04/15/2020
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for Two (2) experienced Technical Project Managers to join an excellent team, lead important IT projects and work to advance agency operations.
This position is under the classification Information Systems Specialist 8.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Senior Technical Project Manager, you will provide project management for enhancements to the ONE Integrated Eligibility project. The purpose of the Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) OregONEligibility Integrated Eligibility (ONE IE) Project is to extend the Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Medicaid enrollment and eligibility determination functionality to include Non-MAGI Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and Employment-Related Day Care (ERDC).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Seven (7) years of information systems experience in Project Management. OR (b) An Associate's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND
Five (5) years of information systems experience in Project Management. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Project Management. OR (d) A Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Project Management. OR (e) A Doctor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Strong experience in software development operations.
• Experience managing Software Development Projects.
• Experience using Microsoft Project, JIRA and/or TFS.
• Experience with Microsoft project management tools to include Project and TFS.
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.