Post Date: 10/07/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
Central City Concern (CCC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency serving single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. Founded in 1979, the agency has developed a comprehensive continuum of affordable housing options integrated with direct social services including healthcare, mental health counseling, recovery and employment. Central City Concern meets its mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
TITLE: Payroll Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Accounting - Administration
SALARY: $20.97-$22.74 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
SUMMARY: The overall function of this position is to execute the full cycle preparation of payroll for Central City Concern (CCC). This position will provide excellent customer service to a diverse employee base. Experience in the understanding and application of a union agreement is extremely important. Knowledge of UltiPro and Ultimate Time Management (UTM) software is desired.
1. Bachelor’s degree or Payroll Certification preferred.
2. Minimum four years of experience in payroll processing for large organizations.
3. In depth knowledge of payroll administration.
4. Extensive experience with bargaining agreements and represented payroll processing
5. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially, Excel and Word. SAGE
MIP fund accounting software preferred.
6. UltiPro and UTM experience preferred.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must
be able to climb stairs several times a day.
10. Must adhere to Agency’s policies of non-discrimination.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations,
treating each individual with respect and dignity.
CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees (in regular positions over 20 hours per week) valuing at approximately 30% of total compensation. Benefits include Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage and generous paid time off beginning at 4 weeks per year at time of hire.
HOW TO APPLY:
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs