Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 02/18/2020
We are recruiting for an innovative analyst to join our team to provide program analysis! In this role, you will work with project stakeholders, governmental jurisdictions and entities at city, county, state, tribal and federal levels along with public interest groups to obtain commitments, resolutions and agreements involving assigned Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) program issues. Join us in making a difference as you identify and manage project-associated risks, ensure project standards and expectations are met, and identify and recommend project improvements.
What we need:
A bachelor's degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, finance, political science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two (2) years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
Any combination of professional-level experience and education equivalent to five (5) years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
Additionally, driving is an essential function of this position. A valid driver license and an acceptable driving record are required for this position.
What we’d like to see:
If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward!
- Experience and understanding of tools and approaches used for program management (budget management, schedule maintenance, document control, risk management or change management) in a large program.
- Experience collaborating across a large organization to facilitate decision-making and advance work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple changing priorities and deliver outcomes.
Learn more and apply:
- This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on February 18, 2020.
- Click here to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
- For questions about the job announcement or online application, please call 503-986-7146 or email odotrecruitmentEM@odot.state.or.us.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer