Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Director of Facilities Opportunity in Northern Washington!
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented Director of Facilities to plan, organize and direct the efficient utilization of facilities management resources, staff, facilities and equipment at our facility in Bellingham, WA! The qualified candidate will be responsible for the areas of facilities maintenance & engineering, security, environment of care and facility capital planning. You will also be responsible for quality and service, and to ensure that all facilities in the network are compliant to all state and federal regulations and provide a safe environment for patients, their families and our Caregivers.
Qualifications for the Director of Facilities include:
• Bachelor’s degree related to building construction, facilities operations or related field required or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
• Preference given to candidates with an advanced degree in facility management, construction or engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years facility management experience within the healthcare industry is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
• Must have and maintain Healthcare Facilities Manager Certification
• Preference given to candidates that are certified as a Healthcare Safety Professional
• Preference given to candidates that are licensed Engineers or Contractors
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #179103 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.