Post Date: 12/10/2018
Close Date: 01/31/2019
The HR Business Systems Analyst or Senior participates in a team environment for the development, maintenance and delivery of application systems as an integral part of a multi-functional team.
Skills and abilities needed for success in this role:
• Define business requirements, model business processes, define functional system design, and conduct acceptance testing.
• Provide analysis, consultation, and support of our HR systems.
• Delight our customers and business partners by understanding their needs and providing effective and informed solutions, while understanding and advising on internal/external implications.
• Develop business cases, business contingency plans, business metrics and measurements, phase documentation, capacity drivers, training materials, new procedures, acceptance test scripts, reporting solutions.
• Collaborate with IT in defining and documenting detailed business functional system requirements and in reviewing, analyzing, and approving acceptance test results from conversion, interface and enhancement testing.
• Identify and communicate goals, changes, organizational impacts, performance needs, maintenance issues, and new processes.
• Perform acceptance regression testing and document test expectations and outcomes at a level of detail that allows research and analysis.
• Perform post implementation, quality assurance and troubleshooting. Develop both user and unit technical documentation for project and system enhancements.
• Develop SQL, extracts, queries, reports, and dashboards using a variety of systems and programs
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field.
• Three or more years’ experience in HR systems administration, defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing, or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, Toad
Please apply online at https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/25101/hr-business-systems-analyst/job.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.