Post Date: 10/29/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Training Specialist Opportunity in Eugene, Oregon!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Training Specialist to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate employee and leadership development programs and courses. In this position, you will establish curriculums and training assessments to achieve strategic goals and initiatives.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Training Specialist position include:
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum two years training experience, preferably in healthcare
• Experience in larger or multi-camp organization preferred
• Additional training or certification in adult learning, education, instructional design or human performance improvement preferred
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #176666.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.