Post Date: 01/22/2019
Close Date: 02/18/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Subacute Technician
DEPARTMENT: Hooper Detoxification Stabilization Center
HOURS:First Week: Monday & Tuesday 10:00pm-7:15am, Friday-Sunday, 10:45pm-7:15am
Second Week: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 10:0045pm-7:15am
WAGE: $16.64/Per hour
SUMMARY: This position provides support for the Nursing staff in caring for and monitoring of patients during the subacute detoxification process.
1. Preferred two years experience in the chemical dependency field.
2. Must read and write and have legible handwriting.
3. Current CPR certification or must obtain within two months if not current.
4. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred.
5. Knowledge of computer skills.
6. Preferred vital sign experience.
7. Bilingual (Spanish, Russian) preferred.
8. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. 9. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
10. If a recovering chemically dependent person must be in a program of recovery and able to provide documentation of sobriety a minimum of two years.
11. Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
12. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
13. Knowledge of and physical ability to restrain a combative patient or ability to be trained.
14. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
15. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and patients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/