Post Date: 11/01/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Operations Supervisor, Crisis Team/Hawthorn Walk-In Clinic
Purpose: The Hawthorn Walk-in Center houses multiple programs and operates 365 days per year. Hawthorn maintains some separate administrative functions including use of a separate medical records program. The Operations Supervisor provides supervision to medical records staff, and office support staff; oversees the processing of releases of information, verification of HIPAA compliance, insurance eligibility, and scheduling of clients; oversees billing procedures, medical records releases and data reporting; develops and optimizes workflows, policies, and procedures and coordinates changes with relevant stakeholders; designs work systems for integrating clinical and administrative staff in effective and efficient provision of client services.
Days/Hours: Generally, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm or 10:00 am to 6:30 pm. May need to come in on evenings or weekends for facility problem solving or coverage.
Pay/Benefits: $53,452 to $58,129 per year.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 2 yrs supervisory experience required.
- Understanding of confidentiality rules (HIPAA and 42 CFR) and ability to train and supervise staff in completing mental health and addictions medical records requests.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in Excel and a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Visio (or other workflow software). Ability to apply proprietary software.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Experience working in and working knowledge of behavioral health service organizations, especially relevant to crisis services preferred.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience working with medical records preferred.
- Ability to drive a personal vehicle for work purposes preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred, but not required.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1241334.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1241334.html