Post Date: 09/05/2019
Close Date: 10/05/2019
You enjoy helping others to learn and grow as much as possible. As part of the learning and development team at Legacy, you'll design instructional experiences and materials for leaders and staff in multiple modalities including instructor-led, eLearning and blended learnin. Your efforts will enhance the nonclinical expertise of our healthcare community. Through your efforts, you will help fulfill the Legacy mission of making life better for others.
The Learning and Development Instructional Designer is a member of a dynamic and collaborative team of change management, learning and communication professionals. This individual uses knowledge of adult learning theories and practices, along with expertise in educational technology tools, to design learning programs and classes, curricula, instructional materials, internal communications and eLearning for leaders and staff. Designs instructional experiences and materials for leaders and staff in multiple modalities including instructor-led, eLearning and blended learning. Partners with subject matter experts to create curriculum and experiences that support adult learning principles. Works on ad hoc projects and internal communications assignments that may include presentations or other materials for department, division or organizational senior leaders.
Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, Educational Technology, Human Resources Development (HRD), Organizational Development (OD), or closely related field required. Certificates or technical training in eLearning tools. Master's preparation preferred.
Minimum five years instructional design experience in large complex organization. Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of adult learning theories, methods, practices and tools.
• Skilled in using ADDIE, SAM or similar adult learning instructional design process.
• Skilled at creating instructional materials such as participant workbooks, facilitator guides, job aides, various handouts, tools and templates.
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft 365 and other presentation software.
• Demonstrated expertise in eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Storyline and Camtasia, in addition to experience using html
• Demonstrated expertise in Snagit or similar image and video screen capture software.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, OneNote and OneDrive
• Experience using design principles and tools to translate complex information for a variety of audiences
• Working knowledge of learning management systems.
• Collaborator with a track record of providing excellent customer service
• Able to work both independently and interdependently
• High producer with proven ability to manage/track multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong writing, editing and communication skills.
• Adept at learning new technology and adapting to change
LEGACY'S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy's Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Job ID: 19-9897
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/98cy993pw894dh2p
Complete details: https://www.click2apply.net/98cy993pw894dh2p