Post Date: 06/05/2019
Close Date: 06/19/2019
Clackamas County Community Corrections has an immediate opening for an experienced Building Maintenance Specialist to perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled building maintenance tasks at three Community Corrections residential buildings and to act as lead worker for a limited number of regular, temporary and volunteer staff.
Competitive candidates will be able to perform skilled trades work in one or more areas of specialty, such as security, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, painting and hydraulic/ pneumatic.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:*
· Experience performing a variety of building maintenance support functions.
· Must possess Limited Building Maintenance Electrician (LBME) License or equivalent, or ability to perform work under Supervising Electrician while in training toward licensure.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with County staff, service contractors, vendors, customers and the public.
· Must be available for after-hours emergency response on a call-out basis as required.
· Must pass a postoffer physical assessment.
· Must successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test.
· Must successfully pass an extensive background investigation, which includes national or state fingerprint records check.
· Driving is required for County business on a regular basis or to accomplish work. Incumbents must possess a valid driver's license, and possess and maintain an acceptable driving record throughout the course of employment.
Department: Community Corrections
Position Closes: June 19, 2019
Salary & Benefits: $21.67 - $27.28/Hourly
$45,083 $56,749/Annually + Excellent Benefits
To apply and for more information, please review the online job posting at:
Complete details: https://hrapp.clackamas.us/psc/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&JobOpeningId=105124&PostingSeq=1&SiteId=1&languageCd=ENG&FOCUS=Applicant