Post Date: 04/22/2019
Close Date: 05/20/2019
Our mission is simple: to bring Oregonians together to improve our environment and build a legacy of stewardship. 2019 marks SOLVE’s 50th anniversary, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. For 50 years SOLVE has been bringing people together from every corner of the state to take care of Oregon.
If these statements and skills describe you, please apply today:
• You are energized by working in a dynamic environment, and you are motivated by clean beaches and waterways, healthy parks and natural spaces.
• You are passionate about Oregon and giving back to our environment through volunteer service.
• You are self-motivated and eager to take on new projects to move the organization forward.
Summary of Position and Responsibilities:
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing SOLVE's annual individual donor program and supporting corporate partnerships. He/she will liaise with the Program Department to effectively cultivate new donors from existing volunteers, as well as increase giving from current donors. The Partnership Coordinator will report to the Development Director and work closely with all team members, including the CEO and Board, to identify, cultivate, solicit, and acknowledge individual and corporate donors.
• Maintain a portfolio of donors and prospects for which she/he will be directly responsible to cultivate, solicit, and steward, to meet or exceed annual individual fundraising goals
• Lead the volunteer to donor conversion demonstrating significant year-to-year growth in numbers and dollars
• Support all individual giving efforts, including annual giving, monthly giving, and fundraising events
• Assist in coordination and implementation of direct mail to individual donors (i.e., newsletters, annual report, fundraising appeals, etc.)
• Maintain a portfolio of donors and prospects for which she/he will be directly responsible to cultivate, solicit, and steward, to meet or exceed annual corporate fundraising goals
• Corporate volunteer outreach and support
• Manage workplace giving
• Solicit and manage third party fundraisers
• Document and maintain clear and timely records and call reports to track contacts, donor giving, notes, and assist in the maintenance of an accurate donor management database
• Solicit in-kind donations
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated track record of fundraising achievement
• Experience in donor cultivation and stewardship
• Experience in donor database management and MS Office
• Clear and effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work weekends and evenings when needed
• Ability to lead private and community SOLVE events
• Strong organizational ability and keen attention to detail
• Valid drivers' license
• Ability to lift 20 pounds
• Demonstrated success transitioning volunteers to donors
• Experience in Donor Perfect and Salesforce
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite software
• Conversant in Spanish
Starting Salary/Benefits: $39,000/year depending on skills and experiences. Benefits include Health, vision and dental insurance, initial two weeks of vacation, ten paid holidays, and 80 hours paid sick leave.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of three years’ experience in successful individual and corporate donors.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume in ONE PDF Document, with subject “Partnership Coordinator” to Melissa Peterson at email@example.com. No calls please. Finalist candidates will be asked to complete and sign a formal application form.
Complete details: https://www.solveoregon.org/jobs-at-solve