Post Date: 03/19/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern’s (CCC) Blackburn Center is a new six-floor building in East Portland, Oregon (clinic and housing) that will give vulnerable people access to integrated housing, employment and health services, and provide support they need to stabilize and rebuild their lives.
CCC is hiring employees to help lift this project to national prominence. Known for innovative programming already, CCC now moves toward a first-of-its-kind operating model (including key changes such as centralized intake and integrated care teams) in a more diverse community and a landscape of new potential community partners. About 40 percent of East Portland’s population are immigrants and from communities of color. We strive to be a true reflection of the community and design our services and teams to achieve a culturally responsive place for our clients.
Our innovative, comprehensive services focuses on the whole person and their well-being. Our guiding principles drive this work to be:
• trauma informed
• integrated; in collaboration with community partners
• focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; and
• sustainable for long-term success.
Join us in this innovative and impactful work! CCC values lived experience and multilingual individuals in its hiring practices. Training and advancement opportunities are embedded in our culture and staff members support one another in their professional endeavors.
TITLE: Director of Client Access Services
DEPARTMENT: Blackburn Center
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
The Blackburn Center is an innovative program that will offer integrated housing, health care, and employment services with the long-term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations.
The Director of Client Access Services will report to the Health Services Administrator with a dotted line to the Blackburn Director. The Director of Client Access Services will integrate and oversee the functions relating to front desk, client intake, registration, scheduling, service matching, access, referral/authorization management and front office administration at the Blackburn Center. Once the Blackburn Center roles, responsibilities and workflows are stable and successful, this position with collaborate with organization leaders in Heath Services, Housing and Finance/Business Office to regionalize best practices across all clinic and housing sites. It is expected that this role will be responsible for the multi-site scope.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care, or another relevant field preferred.
2. Minimum of five years of progressively accountability in healthcare ambulatory operations in a matrixed environment required. Experience in safety net healthcare settings strongly preferred.
3. Experience in the direct supervision of people. Multi-group supervisory experience preferred.
4. Experience in process and performance improvement preferred.
5. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
6. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
7. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by Central City Concern.
8. Must generally have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects, and climb stairs with reasonable or no accommodation.
9. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
11. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
12. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs