Post Date: 06/18/2019
Close Date: 07/12/2019
The Research Assistant intern is responsible for supporting the Exectuive Director in the research and planning of the bottom 10 states in ACEEE ranking list with the least progressive saving energy while promoting rewenables. During the extent of this research they will be responsible for narrowing this search down to 5 states that will be visited and toured during 2020.
This candidate will also be responsible for the planning and drafting of the proposed budget, as well as the execution of the itenierary and the organization of setting up meetings through exensive research, phone interviews, and literature reviews.
• Identify key individuals and organizations obtained from research on the bottom 10 sates on ACEEE ranking list.
• Research and analysis the 10 bottom under performing states in energy efficiency using the ACEEE ranking list.
• Plan and develop the intenery for the listening and learning tour, based off the research and development made.
• Draft and build a discussion guide for the participants of the tour to use during the interviews of the organization identified.
• Prepare a draft proposal to be used to seek the funding for the tour of the 5 states indendified in the research.
• Research potential funders to help support the tour.
• Determine metric and value of the most efficient state.
• High School Diploma – or equivalent experience – is preferred.
• Candidate should be at least junior level at a university.
• Experience providing strong research and analytical experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Technical writing skills and editing preferred.
• Must be able to interact with a diverse workforce and be comfortable working in culturally diverse settings and groups.
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Complete details: https://www.energytrust.org/about/careers/