Post Date: 10/29/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Manager of Talent Acquisition- Nurse Recruitment Opportunity in Vancouver, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Manger of Talent Acquisition- Nurse Recruitment to manage the full lifecycle recruitment function with responsibility for results including costs, methods and staffing. In this position, you will collaborate with and serve as a consultant to operational and HR leaders in designing, developing and integrating strategic workforce planning initiatives and ensuring continuous improvement to optimize service and stewardship of resources.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Manager of Talent Acquisition - Nurse Recruitment position include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of five years of recruitment experience
• Minimum of two years of progressively responsible leadership experience
• Previous experience working in a multi-state or multi-facility healthcare environment is preferred
• Familiarity with various applicant tracking and contact management systems and sourcing strategies preferred
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #176270.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.