Post Date: 02/14/2020
Close Date: 03/05/2020
Executive Support Specialist 2 – Executive Support to the Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery
Oregon Department of Transportation
Operations – Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery
Are you skilled at juggling multiple priorities? Do you have experience providing confidential administrative support for top-level managers? Apply today to join our Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery as an executive support specialist in historic downtown Portland. In this role, you will support the Office Director, Office Deputy Director, Tolling Program Manager and the Rose Quarter Project Director. Apply today!
What we need:
- One year of experience performing administrative duties in support of agency projects or programs. Qualifying experience would involve data collection and analysis; project evaluation and/or analysis; interpretation and application of laws, rules, and regulations; or similar experience.
- Additionally, driving is an essential function of this position. A valid driver license and an acceptable driving record are required for this position.
Learn more and apply!
- This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 5, 2020.
- Visit www.odotjobs.com and search for REQ-32674 to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
- For questions about the job announcement or online application, please call 503-986-7146 or email odotrecruitmentEM@odot.state.or.us.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position