Post Date: 12/30/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Req: 1161
The Milieu Supervisor provides direct service to clients, as well as leadership, supervision and training program for milieu staff in order to create a safe and therapeutic environment for girls in placement.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Support development and implementation of a therapeutic milieu that is supportive, interesting, and relevant and that all Evidence Based Practices models are adhered to
• Coordinate with clinicians, case managers, and other staff in order to support the treatment plan for each girl and provide a safe, welcoming and supportive milieu environment
• Oversee the daily staff coverage schedule adhering to all regulations such as staff to client ratio.
• Facilitating follow through with all scheduled events including helping develop daily schedule.
• Ensure that all milieu staff receives required trainings
About the Program:
The SAGE program fosters long-term stabilization for survivors of commercial sexual exploitation (CSEC). SAGE is intensive therapeutic program equipped to provide support to 12 girls at a time. The program provides access to psychiatric care, therapy, and Portland Public school teachers on site. The program serves vulnerable youth in the CSEC population by providing a safe and secure setting in which they can experience Support, Achieve their goals, Grow, and become Empowered.
Education and Work Experience:
• 1 year supervising and managing staff, preferably in a residential setting
• 2 years’ experience working with youth.
• Basic computer skills using word processing, spreadsheets, databases and email
• A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral sciences preferred, or related equivalent or combination of experience and education
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must meet agency’s driving requirements
Starting Pay Range:
Milieu Supervisor $18.87 -$20.08
Milieu Supervisor (Bilingual) $20.57 - $21.88
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
External Candidate Process: Click here to apply:
*** External candidates, if viewing job through Indeed.com or Glassdoor go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Milieu Supervisor- SAGE” and click: “Apply for Job”
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/milieu-supervisor-sage/