Post Date: 05/13/2019
Close Date: 05/31/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Operations Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will assist leadership and staff within the Office of Information Services (OIS) by providing support for the activities and initiatives that are OIS-wide as well as focused on OIS sections and units (both technical and non-technical training, position management, contracting, asset management, finance, and communication).
In this role, you will have responsibility for lending efforts promoting change across OIS that may also include OIS customers and service providers. You will be required to develop and maintain ongoing communication links and contact with managers and other staff throughout the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Department of Human Services (DHS).
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced Business Operations Analyst, don't delay, apply today!
This is a full-time, permanent position that is classified and represented by a union.
This position will be located in Salem at 3990 Fairview Industrial Drive SE.
This recruitment announcement will be used to establish a list of qualified candidates to fill the current vacancy and may be used to fill future vacancies as they occur.
The Oregon Health Authority is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to work force diversity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Seven (7) years of professional-level experience in Business Operations. OR A Bachelor's Degree and Four (4) years of professional-level experience in Business Operations. OR A Master’s Degree and Three (3) years of professional-level experience in Business Operations. OR A Doctor’s Degree and Two (2) years of professional-level experience in Business Operations.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Ability to conceptualize and complete projects independently, make decisions, and keep management informed of those decisions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to take highly technical information and convert it to lay terms for customer messages.
• Exceptional skills in effective listening for interviewing staff, gathering information and culminating it into a method of communication in a very short time frame.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
• Ability to work within a structured government environment and to understand the demands of technology alignment and implementation.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.