Post Date: 07/19/2019
Close Date: 08/30/2019
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking an HR Business Partner. This position supports Astra Practice Partners Human Resources and is responsible for supporting clients and employees in their practice. The position develops partnerships to deliver value-added HR service to clients and employees in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, legal notices and compliance, company policy, benefits management, and payroll functions. This position may provide HR coverage in multiple locations as needed.
01. Partner with designated business leader to help achieve people goals for the practice.
02. Acts as the HR point of contact for managers and employees to provide HR Support. Visit’s offices on a quarterly basis. Conducts new employee orientations, conveying company policies, procedures, and benefits information.
03. Recruit qualified candidates and assists with onboarding. Responsible for file management in HRIS. Responsible for full cycle recruitment to include posting positions, attending job fairs, interviewing candidates and performing reference checks.
04. Collaborate with clients to provide performance management guidance and support in coaching employees. Documents and delivers performance improvement plans.
05. Assist with the termination process to include releasing employees. Conducts exit interviews and makes recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement.
06. Work with clients to write and deliver annual performance evaluations.
07. Facilitates annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year. Arrange for distribution of plan materials, required notices and plan changes to employees. Conduct employee open enrollment presentations for all clients.
08. Manage safety efforts and quarterly safety meetings to ensure compliance.
09. Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements. Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion. Performs annual file audits.
10. Recommends and implements Human Resource policies and procedures; review and update the employee handbook annually.
11. Represents the company for any unemployment claims and attends unemployment hearings when necessary. Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
12. Represents Astra Practice Partners at Industry Events and ODA Convention.
13. Works in collaboration with Human Resource team at the Headquarters.
14. Provides clarification and guidance to clients on FMLA/OFLA rules and regulations. Provides guidance on Human Resource laws.
15. Provides Human Resource coverage in multiple locations as needed.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please directly apply here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27310458&refresh=true
1. College Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or equivalent work experience. PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
2. Four years or more work experience in recruiting, benefits, training and employee relations.
3. Working knowledge of employment practices and applicable State and Federal employment laws.
4. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, HRIS databases.
5. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to listen and respond to information effectively and to work collaboratively as a team member.
6. Ability to work well under pressure work with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
7. Ability to arrive to work on time and on a daily basis.
8. Maintain confidentiality, and project a positive and professional business image.
9. Possess problem solving and decision making skills.
10. Dental office experience preferred.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27310458&refresh=true