Post Date: 05/29/2019
Close Date: 07/01/2019
Community Based Services Coordinator
Part-Time 20 hours
The Community Based Services Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the community- based team. This includes scheduling, coordinating services with clients, families, and their care teams, performing insurance checks and authorizations, communicating with outside stakeholders regarding services, and a variety of administrative functions to assist with overall program operations.
Program: Community Based Outpatient Services
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• Combination of education and experience in administrative services and/or behavioral health
• Knowledge of state and county systems and resources
• Experience with case management and work with intensive services
• Bilingual in English and Spanish (written, spoken and read) preferred
• Must pass DHS background check
• Must meet agency driving requirements
Starting Pay Range:
Community-Based Services Coordinator: $14.34 - $14.66
Bilingual (Spanish) Community-Based Services Coordinator: $15.63 - $15.98
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
Click here to apply:
***If viewing job through other sites such as Indeed.com go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Community Based Services Coordinator” and click: APPLY FOR JOB!
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/community-based-services-coordinator/