Post Date: 09/30/2019
Close Date: 10/31/2019
XeniumHR is seeking a full time Implementation Specialist to work in our Tualatin headquarters.
Implementation Specialist is responsible for end-to-end system set up and project management for new client implementations while ensuring system outputs meet quality standards based on client implementation data. This position will also provide front line support for new clients through the implementation process. This position will also be responsible for the launch and coordination of existing client product adoptions. Will function as a member of the HRIS team.
• Establish and maintain the project implementation schedule, resource planning and activities log in conjunction with the Implementation Manager and HRIS Supervisor
• Analyze existing client systems and operational needs to support the client in Xenium’s functional system design and/or system configurations that will adapt the client needs
• Responsible for setting up new and existing clients accurately and timely in Prism using information provided by the Implementation Manager and/or the client
• Provide post-implementation review and training of all involved parties; including performing post-implementation testing of client data and providing clients with applicable training materials
• Provide post-implementation ongoing client support for technical needs and general relevant questions in a manner that exceeds client expectations
• Provide post-Implementation training for internal payroll team members for clean hand-off of the client payrolls
• Provide HRIS support to clients and internal teams in the form of ad-hoc training and system troubleshooting with peripheral products such as enrollment, onboarding, time tracking and hiring modules
• Recommend process improvements and innovations for implementation or system utilization as approved by leadership prior to implementation.
• Train new system users for clients employees as needed
• Maintain awareness of current trends in payroll and implementation processes
• Other duties as needed
• Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent with at least 3 years of Payroll experience and 1 year of client implementation preferred. Payroll system experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Must demonstrate empathy, trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to manage competing priorities as well as support a variety of clients and employees in a fast paced environment
• Passion for managing and delivering HR services.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete details: www.xeniumhr.com