Post Date: 10/18/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Health Services Financial Analyst
REPORTS TO: Program Controller
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Health Services Financial Analyst is responsible for leading the development of financial reporting and analytic solutions for Central City Concern Health Services by gathering business needs, documenting requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, developing reports and analyses, and delivering them to customers. Customers of this information will be the Clinical Operations Team, Medical Directors, Executive Leadership Team, and Finance Committee. This position is also responsible for analyzing and reporting monthly medical billings and for analyzing the information in the reports developed to provide assistance to customers in interpreting the information to meet their objectives.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
1. Master’s degree in business administration or an accreditation such as certified public
accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) preferred.
2. Experience using Centricity, MIP, Pioneer Rx, Power BI preferred.
3. Three to five years of experience in a medical billing environment.
4. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
5. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
6. Able to climb stairs several times a day.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
9. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations, and treat each
individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs