Post Date: 07/03/2019
Close Date: 08/30/2019
Case Management Supervisor
Full Time, Full Benefits
The Case Manager Supervisor is responsible for the quality of case management services and for all aspects of leading and supervising case management staff in one or more ORR Programs, thoroughly reviewing all documentation, coordinating case management services, facilitating timely and safe family reunification, working closely with other agencies involved in the minors care, and ORR staff. Provides a combination of direct service with intakes and assessments, as well as development of individual service plans.
Candidate must be bilingual, as services will be provided in Spanish. This position works out of Portland, Oregon.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate case management staff for the program
• Provide supervision to staff, and models high quality standards of professionalism and child welfare in all documentation
• Provide feedback to case management staff on their work and follow up on progress in a timely manner, and occasionally provides coverage for case management staff within the program based on need
• Maintain regular contact with every client’s family, and established service providers to communicate case planning and progress
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
• A master’s degree in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields, or a bachelor’s degree in a field mentioned above or other relevant behavioral science and three to five years progressive employment experience in that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required.
• Computer skills us Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases.
• Supervision experience preferred
• Pass a DHS criminal history background
• Meet agency driving requirements.
• May require transporting of clients either in an agency vehicle or by airplane.
• Travel between program locations
• Language testing, if applicable
This position requires ORR approval; exceptions to the minimum qualifications require ORR’s explicit written approval prior to hire and ORR may require supervision plans and additional training.
Starting Pay Rate:
Bilingual Case Management Supervisor: $22.84 - $24.31
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
About Our City:
Portland, OR is art friendly, a food lover’s dream, and has miles of gorgeous hiking trails and is but an hour plus from the ocean beaches and mountains.
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center
External Candidate Process: Click here to apply:
*** External candidates, if viewing job through Indeed.com or Glassdoor go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Case Management Supervisor- PASO” and click: “Apply for Job”
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/casemanagmentsupervisor/