Post Date: 10/30/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Senior Information Security & Cyber Risk Analyst Opportunity in Vancouver, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Senior Information Security & Cyber Risk Analyst who will be responsible for the planning and implementation of information security and cyber risk policies, procedures, standards, and controls across PeaceHealth. This position will evaluate the ongoing use and performance of information security programs and processes.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Senior Information Security & Cyber Risk Analyst position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or related field
• Minimum of five years of experience in managing information security, cyber risk, and/or compliance related activities required
• Health care experience preferred
• Experience working with security frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF, HIPAA) required
• Experience in information security investigations preferred
• Demonstrated experience across information security and cyber risk domains required
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #173006.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.