Post Date: 02/07/2019
Close Date: 03/31/2019
LifeWorks NW's Intensive Community-Based Treatment Services (ICTS) program provides intensive treatment services conducted in the home and/or community for youth ages 3 to 18 and their families. MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST assesses and diagnoses youth experiencing mental health issues and behavioral problems. Provides appropriate treatment and/or consultation with families, care providers, and community partners about treatment options.
HOURS: This is a full-time position working primarily M-F, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with flexibility and on-call crisis phone rotation.
RATE OF PAY: $50,907 to $55,361 per year. Full benefits.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work or a mental health related field, etc. (QMHP) required.
- Requires ability to carry rotating pager/cell phone for specified rotation times. While carrying a pager/cell phone must have ability to respond immediately to crisis calls by phone or in person as needed.
- Requires access to a car, a valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage, and able to meet LifeWorks NW driving requirements.
- More than 1 year experience in broad range of clinical interventions and mental health assessments specific to children, adolescents and families.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency preferred but not required.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/975746.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/975746.html