Post Date: 08/27/2019
Close Date: 09/26/2019
Multiple positions at 19 hours per week or less
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Do you have demonstrated experience in exhibit fabrication? Check out our on-call Fabricator positions the apply experience and skill towards the development of interactive exhibits and experiences for the organization. Come join our team and be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
• Thorough knowledge of all standard tools and processes for production of interactive exhibits and experiences.
• Demonstrated knowledge of exhibit fabrication – finish carpentry/cabinet-making skills/woodworking.
• Working knowledge of mechanical devices and their integration into exhibits.
• Working knowledge of electronic and electrical construction as related to exhibit experiences.
• 3 years of fabrication experience.
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Record check.
• $18.50 - $21.50 per hour, depending on experience.
• Eligible for Oregon Sick.
• Free OMSI annual membership
• Reciprocal Employee Attractions Pass – Valid for two free general admissions to 21 Oregon attractions
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/369251.html.
Position closes September 26, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/369251.html