Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Directorship Opportunity in Oregon!
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented Director of Service Lines to develop long and short-term business strategies and operational plans (as well as overseeing their implementation) for the Behavioral Health department at our facility in Eugene, Oregon. In this position, you will manage the design, structure, development and planning issues within the scope of direction. You will be responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance, as well as for providing operational leadership. The successful applicant will also be responsible for planning, developing and directing patient care programs and related capital projects for their assigned area.
Top reasons to join PeaceHealth’s team:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Service Lines - Behavioral Health include:
• BSN required; Master’s degree preferred or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
• Minimum of seven years’ of related experience
• Minimum of five years’ management experience required
• Oregon RN license required.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #178569 to learn more and apply!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.