Post Date: 03/25/2020
Close Date: 04/30/2020
LifeWorks NW partners with Virginia Garcia. Virginia Garcia is a Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington and Yamhill Counties that serves a large Medicaid population. They have a special focus on providing care to the migrant farm worker community. A large majority of their patients are monolingual Spanish speaking. Virginia Garcia serves the lifespan in their clinics, but this position would serve adults 18 years and older.
Purpose: Assess and diagnose adults experiencing mental health issues and behavioral problems in an outpatient setting within the Latino community. Provide appropriate treatment and/or consultation with care providers about treatment options.
This position is eligible for applying for loan repayment through the National Health Service.
Hours: The hours are generally daytime hours. Virginia Garcia requests that all staff work one later shift past 5:00 pm each week (the clinic closes at 7:00 pm). This position will also be split between the Hillsboro and Cornelius clinics.
Pay/Benefits: $47,561 to $51,722 per year. Additional pay for Spanish fluency. Full benefits.
- Fluency in Spanish and experience within the Latino community required.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work or other behavioral health field required.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional Certification (QMHP-C) or registered to obtain (QMHP-R) is required (exempt if registered or has a clinical license in Oregon).
- More than 1 year experience in broad range of clinical interventions and mental health assessment specific to the client population.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct an assessment including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services, and criminal justice contacts, assessing family, social and work relationships and conducting a mental status examination, complete a DAM diagnosis; write and supervise the implementation of an Individual Services and Support Plan and provide individual, family, and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Proficient computer skills including a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system.
NOTE: As of April 1, 2020, all QMHP qualified positions will need to be filled by candidates who are officially QMHP certified through MHACBO. For more details, contact MHACBO.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.www.lifeworksnw.org
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1371656.html